Tenba RS-D23 Apple 21.5 Inch iMac Case
Capacity: Apple 21.5-inch iMac (Late 2012, thin model), plus keyboard, mouse and cables.
Air Cases feature Tenba’s exclusive design and construction – including a patented internal framework – that offers you the shippable protection of a hard case at a fraction of the weight. Saves your back, saves your money. Over 30 sizes, virtually limitless possibilities. The industry standard for lightweight shipping cases for over 20 years.
Tenba's patented Air Case™ construction comprises a multi-layered skeleton of air-channeled plastic panels, high-density foam, and specially-moulded framing components, with a heavily reinforced ballistic nylon outer shell. They are strong enough to stand on, even when empty, and are built to meet or exceed ATA shipping standards.
The Transport Air Case for Apple 21.5" iMac from Tenba is an ATA (Airline Transportation Administration) rated shipping case for the 2012 Apple 21.5" iMac, keyboard, mouse and accessories.
The exterior is made with a multi-layered outer shell consisting of air-channeled plastic panels as well as cross-linked, closed-cell foam. A polyurethane coated 1050D ballistic nylon covering is abrasion and water-repellant. Additional 2" seatbelt-grade webbing, welded D-rings and reinforced seams at the stress points add to the overall durability of this case. The lining is a soft brushed tricot with reinforced customizable dividers to help you arrange your gear.
Access to the interior is via three-sided #10 YKK zippers that will accept a user-supplied lock. An overlapping flap protects the zippers during transport. Padded top carry handles are provided for portability. There is also an airway bill window and business card holder.
- Rigid structure, impact and puncture protection provided by internal framework of corrugated, Air Channel Polyethylene and high-density foam.
- Car Case Webbing 2-inch webbing, reinforced seams and stress points for strength and long-term durability.
- Car Case Handle Comfortable padded hand grips.
- Car Case Webbing 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon Exterior - tough as nails, water-and abrasion-resistant, yet light weight, elegant and professional in appearance.
- Car Case sizes Reinforced, adjustable dividers to customise layout and fit of contents.
- Car Case Variety of Sizes The finest hardware available, including massive #10 YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings, and more.
- Wide, unrestricted openings provide fast, easy access to contents.
- Interior walls lined with heavy-duty pack cloth for surface protection and smooth movement of contents